WELLINGTON - Paul Henry, the controversial former TVNZ Breakfast anchor who had confirmed receiving a payout from the state broadcaster, is reportedly planning to buy a 360,000 dollars Aston Martin Rapide sports car and a boat that could cost him millions.
This happens to be the European variant of Tata Nano, known as 'Nano Europa'.
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com) -- It seems that the Indian SUV market is flooded with more and more cars everyday.
Aston Martin has unleashed the latest model from the house of Rapide.
- AP Source: Buick brand to get luxury compact car
- Tata Aria Set to Kick Off in October
- GM now says Volt can go 25-50 miles on batteries
- Volkswagen Vento Reviving the Roads of India: Specifications, Colors and Price
- Ethanol Powerered Fuel Efficient Vehicle Wins Automotive X-Prize
- Brit woman on crash diet after 48FF chest prevents her from sitting in new car
- 007 writer’s rare sports car on sale for 130k pounds
- GM to unveil Cruze compact sedans
- 'Toy Story' star Tim Allen becomes Chevy pitchman
- GM lists prices for CNG vans
- Mustang Boss 302: Ready to Hit Woodward Dream Cruise
- Mazda Recall 2010: Loss of Power Steering in Mazda 3 and Mazda 5
- New Tata Winger Car Launched: Features and Price
- Maruti Suzuki Hit by Production Issues
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Price,Features and Review
- 5 best SUV(Sports Utility Vehicle) in 2010 in India
- 5 Best MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) in 2010 (India)
- Govt investigating Mazda, BMW for steering loss
- Tesla Motors to make new Roadster version
- Summary Box: GM's small car faces skeptical public
- UK’s dirtiest car is the Lamboghini Murcielago
- Viva Chevy: GM puts brakes on memo nixing nickname
- Viva Chevy: GM says it didn't plan to nix nickname
- GM celebrates 75th anniversary of Suburban
- A look at the 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
- GM makes big investment in Kan., Mich. plants
- GM: Electric Chevrolet Vol meeting range goals
- Top 10 Concept Cars you Never Dreamt of
- Transcript: Pilots were musing about sports cars
- March Auto Sales: Porsche
- GM pulls heavy-duty vans due to faulty alternator
- Brit businessman lost 130k Lamborghini on drunken night out!
- A look at the 2010 Corvette Grand Sport
- Porsche takes top spot in dependability study
- Alfa Romeo Pandion concept Unveiled