ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader Benazir Bhutto had been assured that she would be the prime minister after the 2007 general elections, revealed a forensic report that was compiled after retrieving data from her personal BlackBerry phones.
DUBAI - An imam in Dubai has been acquitted for seducing women to have sex with him using his BlackBerry but was jailed him for possessing nude photos.
KARACHI - The two Blackberry cell phones of former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, which were lost on the day of her assassination, have been recovered from her former residence 'Bilawal House' in Karachi.
ISLAMABAD - The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) is reportedly planning to stop all Blackberry services to foreign missions in the country.
NEW DELHI - Research In Motion Ltd.
- Can Jaipur’s ‘Bharat Berry’ to counter Canada’s BlackBerry?
- RIM denies allegations of ‘installing a network data analysis system’ in India
- BlackBerry to Sell Playbook Tablet under $500
- BlackBerry Style 9670 Specifications and Official Photos Unveiled
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Features and Price in India
- Summary Box: UAE, BlackBerry resolve dispute
- BlackBerry Curve 3G Features and Specifications
- Motorola Unveils Droid Pro Android Smartphone: Features
- New Tablet from Blackberry “Blackpad” may be Available Next Week
- Google Docs Expected to be a Killer App for Tablets
- UN official: BlackBerry should share users' data
- Blackberry has to confirm to national interests, says Pilot
- BlackBerry users rejoice, as it gets two-month Govt. extension to set up servers in India
- Summary Box: India BlackBerry ban averted for now
- Tony Blair’s son asked him: Who do you love more, Blackberry or me?
- RIM looks for “industry forum” to deal with BlackBerry spat with India
- DoT wants technical solution for interception, monitoring of Blackberry services
- Research in Motion to Update BlackBerry Store
- Only RIM can provide solution to BlackBerry issue: Bharti Airtel
- Coffee, Crackberry and me
- No mediating between Blackberry maker, India: US
- Summary Box: India eyes Google and Skype
- India eyes Google and Skype in security crackdown
- Blackberry seeks fresh appointment with Home Ministry
- Blackberry maker lists four criteria for lawful access to security architecture
- Summary Box: India sets BlackBerry deadline
- Service providers asked to make Blackberry services accessible to security agencies by Aug-end
- Blackberry manufacturer set Aug 31 deadline
- India sets Aug. 31 deadline for BlackBerry info
- Saudi gives firms time to test BlackBerry system
- BlackBerry still working in Saudi pending talks
- US to hold talks with UAE over BlackBerry dispute
- US wades into Blackberry disputes overseas
- Summary Box: Indonesia mulls BlackBerry ban
- A list of countries considering BlackBerry bans