Elecom Scope Node M-SN1UL: Mouse with Pen and Paper Like PrecisionBy soumitra, Gaea News Network
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Everyone of us know that handling a mouse is easy but not that much easy as handling a pen. If you are asked to draw anything using your mouse, you will perhaps come out with a picture that will look like one drawn by a four-year-old. Elecom Japan introduced their latest High end mouse, the Scope Node M-SN1UL to help you overcome this problem. How?
The design of the mouse is re-engineered to give you a “Pen and Paper” like accuracy. The laser sensor has 1600 dpi sensitivity to give you the precision you want in your mouse. The laser is positioned off the center which gives the exactness of pointing through a pen.
- Platform: USB interface features, Windows Vista ®, Windows ® XP (SP2 ~ SP3) PC running Windows, Mac OS X (10.5 ~ 10.5.5) Macintosh running series (both OS support is limited to the Japanese version)
- Interface: USB
- Read method: laser sensor system
- Resolution: 1600 counts
- Laser Standard: JIS C6802 and the International Standards Organization based on IEC60825-1 compliant class1
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Size: width 75 × depth 110 × height 38mm
- Weight: 123g excluding cable
- Available in three colors : Black, Silver, Matt ilver