Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580 Features and SpecificationsBy Avik, Gaea News Network
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
With the new LIFEBOOK T580 you can alternate between a keyboard, a stylus, or your fingers in seconds. Featuring a rotatable 10.1-inch display it’s the perfect solution for working on the move. Through integrated GPS you’ll always be able to find your way around. And there is no need to feel burdened by your notebook any longer, at just 1.4kg it’s easy to take wherever you like! it is the new way of mobilee working.
Small, light-weight notebook and tablet PC in one. Take your business wherever it goes.
- 4-finger multiple touch is the capability to operate on the touch-screen with up to four fingers at the same time. Double-tap, scroll, zoom, rotate with your fingers directly on the display.
- With the optional integrated GPS technology you will never get lost and always be on track. With the comfortable 10.1-inch display you can easily find your way on the go.
- Protect your most valuable asset your data with features like Advanced Theft Protection or the fingerprint sensor. Protect your device with hardware security like the Kensington Lock. Security solutions made by Fujitsu.
- The ambient light sensor, a light-sensitive sensor, automatically adjusts the brightness of the LED display according to the ambient light conditions of the current user-environment. This helps you to save battery power and thus enjoy a longer battery runtime.
- This Touch Pack offers you a collection of games and programs that you interact with using your fingers.
- Intel Core i3 processor 380UM (1.33 GHz), 3 MB / Intel Core i5 processor 560UM (1.33 GHz), 3 MB
- Intel HM55 Chipset
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional
- MICROSOFT TOUCH PACK FOR WINDOWS 7
- 2 GB (1 or 2 module(s) 2 GB) DDR3, 1066 MHz, PC3-8500, SO DIMM
- SATA, 7200 rpm, 500 GB, 2.5-inch, S.M.A.R.T.
- ShockSensor for HDD shock protection
- 25.7 cm (10.1-inch), TFT dual digitizer, (HD), LED backlight touchscreen, 1366 x 768 pixel, 200 cd/m
- Touchscreen with anti finger print coating
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics with shared video memory
- 4-Finger multiple touch
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
- WiFi 802.11b/g/N Wireless LAN
- Fingerprint sensor
- Unlimited connectivity with optional embedded 3G/UMTS and integrated GPS
- Advanced Theft Protection
- Built-in fingerprint sensor
- Built-in webcam, 1.3 megapixel
- Realtek ALC269 Audio, Mono Speakers
- SD Card Slot
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports
- Li-Ion battery 3-cell, 2900 mAh / Li-Ion battery 6-cell, 5800 mAh, Upto 8 Hrs backup
- Dim 270 x 189 x 39.7
- Weight 1.4 Kgs
Price and Availability
Fujitsu’s LIFEBOOK T580 Tablet PC is expected to hit the stores in late November 2010 and can be pre-ordered in the EMEA region from October 1, 2010. No details on its prices available as yet.
Tags: Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T580, Laptop, netbook, Portable PC