Lenovo ThinkPad T400s : High Performance Laptop in a 0.83 inch Slim ProfileBy soumitra, Gaea News Network
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Thinner and lighter laptops are getting more and more attentions from the business users who carry their notebooks a lot with them. Built on the success of its predecessor, the ThinkPad T400, the new ThinkPad T400s is thin at 0.83 inches, lightweight under four pounds, a spacious 14.1 inch screen and good performing 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor in a rugged roll cage’s carbon reinforced fiber. (which are used to built airplanes, in case you wonder what the hell that carbon fiber is!). Lets take look at the other features of this beautiful lappie.
SpecificationARTICLE CONTINUED BELOW
- Processor : 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor
- Display : 14.1 Inch
- Storage : 128 GB SSD or a 250 GB HDD
- Optical Storage : 9.5 mm Slim DVD Burner or Blu-Ray Player
- Multitouch trackpad
- Ethernet, WiFi, optional WiMAX / WWAN / Bluetooth / ultra-wideband
- 34mm ExpressCard slot (or 5-in-1 card reader)
- Battery : Capable to run the notebook for six hours
- VGA / DisplayPort outputs
- Built-in USB / eSATA port
$1599 for the base model.
Do you think it can give a competition to the 14 inch MacBook Air?