Motorola Flipout Availble in India @ Rs 15,990By Mayuri, Gaea News Network
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com) — It’s turn for the Motorola now to launch a new Android phone in the Indian markets. Though Indian markets are now filled with Android powered smartphones, this new Moto Flipout is sure to grab your attention. If you feel pain to use the same onscreen keyboards then this new Motorola Flipout sports a touchscreen-QWERTY combo. It incorporates a 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom and a 2.8 inch display. It has hit the Indian markets at Rs 15,990.
This new phone runs Android 2.1 OS and the square shape of this device just add to its glamor. If you can comprise with the thickness of this phone then this Motorola’s flagship model looks smart with smooth, rounded edges. The QWERTY keyboard is really a comfort to use and it comes out with a swivel.ARTICLE CONTINUED BELOW
As far as performance is concerned this smart device won’t let you down. It is bundles with 512 MB RAM and a 600 Mhz processor, has a 2GB memory card. Connectivity options like 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and A-GPS is available and as obvious Android will help you tLicorice (Black), Fairway Green, Poppy Red and White.o connect to Facebook, Twitter and others.
Motorola Flip out at a Glance.
- Adobe Flash Lite Enabled Web browsing experience to view content-rich sites
- Pinch to zoom functionality and two-finger swipe to surf the Web and browse photos
- 3 megapixel camera and KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology for better, brighter pictures
- Display: 7.1cm (2.8inch)
- Talktime of up to 357 mins and standby time of up to 365 hrs
- Memory is expandable up to 32GB total
- Connectivity with 0.35cm (3.5mm) headset jack, USB 2.0 HS, FOTA, NGP
- Bluetooth: Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, version 2.1 + EDR
- Location Services: aGPS (assisted)
It is available in four battery covers in-box such as Licorice (Black), Fairway Green, Poppy Red and White.
Rs 15,990 to Rs 16,990