Samsung ES10 : A Camera that Insists You Take a Better Shot Even if You Don’tBy soumitra, Gaea News Network
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I always support them who think that to take a good picture you have to snap the right thing at the right moment. One shouldn’t be worried about the technical buzzwords like aperture, exposure, setting focus etc while taking a picture. The Samsung ES10 is a digital camera intelligent enough to set a few control itself automatically if you ask it to do so.So, what are the features that only needs a movement of your finger to snap a good photo?
FeaturesARTICLE CONTINUED BELOW
- 8.1 Megapixel Sensor : High enough for good resolution photos
- Digital Image Stabilization : Good clear photos even in low light
- Beauty Shot : Identifies dark spots in skin and retouches them such that the skin appears brighter to make a perfect photo.
- Face Detection : Adjusts the brightness of faces such that anyone does not look ghostly.
- Self Portrait : When you don’t have anyone except yourself to take your photo.
- Red Eye Fix : Automatically fixes the Red Eye error within the camera
- 2.5″ Intelligent LCD : Detects outside illumination and adjusts brightness for better viewing of the images
- ISO1600 : Clearer picture in poor light condition
- 640X480 VGA Video : High quality powerful video recording
Tags: Beauty Shot, Camera with Beauty Shot, ES10, Samsung, Samsung Digital Camera, Samsung ES10, Samsung ES10 Digital Camera