Samsung is the key player in today's touchscreen mobile phone market and they have at least one product in every price segment of mobile phones starting from the entry level phones like Samsung Corby to high end smartphones like Samsung Omnia.
Despite today's popular craze to move towards full touchscreen phones, there are always some people like me who find the input method of those touchscreen phone quite quirky and unresponsive at times.
For most of us, the name Motorola brings back the image of the now-obsolete but then-stylish ultra-thin flip style handset that was Motorola RAZR but the new Motorola ZN300 is not a flip, nor a simple candy bar but a new design slider mobile phone from Motorola that packs in every common feature that a common man would like in his phone without making a hole in his pocket.
Motorola Droid is out and as we said earlier in our review, this phone really looks to be an iPhone killer, if there are any at this moment.
Mobile Phone has become a must have gadget irrespective of whether you are a college student, a office goer, a housewife or a corporate businessman.
- LG Cookie KP 500 Vs Nokia 6700 Classic Comparison
- iPhone 3GS Vs Samsung Omnia i8910 HD Comparison
- LG Arena KM900 Vs Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Comparison
- Nokia 6700 Classic Review
- Best Camera Mobile Phone
- LG KP500 Cookie Vs Samsung S5230 Star : A Comparison
- LG Cookie KP500 Review
- Top 5 Camera Mobile Phones Under Rs. 5,000 in India
- Samsung Omnia i900 Vs LG Arena KM900 : A Comparative Study
- Samsung Pixon M8800 Vs LG Renoir KC910 : A Comparative Study
- Top 10 Camera Phones
- HTC Hero Vs BlackBerry Storm : A Comparative Study
- Samsung Omnia II to be launched on August 23
- HTC Hero Review
- Sony Ericsson W995 WalkMan Phone Review
- Nokia 5800 Xpress Music Review
- 10 tips to take better photos from your mobile phone
- Sony Ericsson Cybershot C905 Review
- Samsung Pixon M8800 Review
- Sharp AQUOS SHOT 933SH : 10 MegaPixel CCD Sensor Camera With 12800 ISO Sensitivity