LONDON - The US man, who was dubbed as "the most stupid criminal ever" after he posted a photo of himself on the Facebook page of the owner of a laptop he had stolen, has pleaded guilty to burglary.
LONDON - A new gadget that can help save kitchen space has emerged in the form of a radio toaster, which allows consumers to heat up their bread while listening to their favourite breakfast show.
LONDON - Personal laptops have been barred at the military academy where Princes William and Harry trained after one worker was caught viewing his girlfriend's home-made porn website while at work.
LONDON - The search of a missing schoolgirl's laptop in UK has helped catch 240 online predators, and also spark a major child abuse operation.t had begun as a simple missing person's inquiry, but ended with arrests being made in 15 different countries.
LONDON - Ministers in Britain have come up with a new idea to control perpetrators, who refuse to behave, by seizing their stereos, iPods and other "bling" items.
- Soon, you could ’swipe’ your iPhone instead of a credit card!
- Carla Bruni ‘in danger’ after laptops, paperwork stolen from assistant
- UK truckers caught drinking lager, texting on phones while driving
- ‘Stupid’ burglar posts pic of self, taken with stolen laptop on owner’s Facebook page
- Advent Eclipse E300: A Little Champion
- Brit couple wed after falling in love in online game before they’d even met
- Austrian trio converts iPhone into a touch-screen table!
- World’s most expensive mobile is worth 5million pounds!
- 1 in 20 Brits dumped for spending too much time on gizmos
- Obama listens to Lil Wayne and Nas on his iPod
- IPods, MP3 players and mobile phones putting UK drivers’ lives at risk
- Winston Churchill joins Facebook, Twitter from beyond the grave
- Video game obsessed Brit mum left kids to eat cold baked beans
- Brit woman on crash diet after 48FF chest prevents her from sitting in new car
- 007 writer’s rare sports car on sale for 130k pounds
- UN official: BlackBerry should share users' data
- Mario Bros ‘Greatest Video Game Ever’
- Tony Blair’s son asked him: Who do you love more, Blackberry or me?
- Iranian journalist sues Nokia after call lands him in jail
- Brit teen warned by docs over his daily 15-hour Xbox habit
- Brit women love geeks who knows how to fix things
- Average Brit holidaymaking family packs 3K worth of clothes, gadgets, toiletries!
- Million volt stun guns smuggled into UK in disguise of Nokia phones
- UTV group to release El Shaddai action game in global market this year
- iPod users warned to pull out earphones when on the move
- Obama admits BlackBerry is ‘no fun’
- Meet the teen Spiderman fan who climbs walls using a self-invented gadget
- British awards’ nominations begin
- UK’s dirtiest car is the Lamboghini Murcielago
- Couple survive after car plummets down 300 ft!
- Barack Obama’s warning against iPod, Xbox
- Video game addict smashes Asteroids hi-score!
- Brit pupils given iPhones to spy on teachers in lessons!
- Brit businessman lost 130k Lamborghini on drunken night out!
- Sony’s chairman urges for healthier alternatives to popcorn in cinemas