MELBOURNE - Dead Space 2, an upcoming survival horror third-person shooter video game, is so gruesome that it even scares its creator.
MELBOURNE - Toyota sold 8.42 million vehicles globally in 2010 to remain the world's top automaker for the third year straight.
MELBOURNE - A passenger has been arrested for punching a teenager in the arm who refused to turn off his iPhone during a flight from Las Vegas.
MELBOURNE - A study on the impact violent video games have on players has revealed that they are no greater than movies or music clips, paving the way for R18 plus games being given the go ahead in Australia.
MELBOURNE - A Sydney man went to great lengths to propose marriage to his girlfriend by spending thousands of dollars and using a custom-built iPhone app.
- Brit man uses iPod to film naked woman in Oz resort
- Now, a video game that has JFK, Castro fighting Nazi zombies!
- Playing Nintendo Wii ‘can leave you injured’
- US close to unveiling flying car as Iran reveals hybrid flying boat squadron
- Texas man on vacation uses iPhone app to watch burglary at his home
- Outrage over video game allowing players to fight for Taliban
- Tied-up Atlanta woman uses toes to type message for help
- Modern school bags go online Down Under
- Virgin boss Branson’s new toy - underwater ‘plane’
- Toyota pulls ‘incestuous, degrading, sexist’ ad
- Now, iPhone app to decipher meaning behind baby’s cries
- iPhone app shows models strip as Oz share market slumps!
- Flying car successfully test-flown
- Acoustic ear-scanning will make iPods, mobile phone theft-proof
- Cat’s urine on laptop may have sparked house fire Down Under