DETROIT - General Motors will announce the addition of a new compact car to its Buick luxury brand Thursday as the automaker broadens its lineup of fuel efficient vehicles.
WASHINGTON - Toyota Motor Corp. said Monday it had fixed about 3.7 million vehicles in the United States as part of its massive safety recalls, citing progress in rebuilding its reputation for safety.
DETROIT - Japanese electronics giant Panasonic Corp.
LOS ANGELES - Peter Molyneux is upgrading the star power of his next "Fable." The creative director of Microsoft Game Studios Europe has tapped Simon Pegg, Michael Fassbender, John Cleese and other actors to lend their accents to "Fable III," the third chapter of Lionhead Studios' role-playing saga set in the fictional realm of Albion.
- Schilling's game company selects RI headquarters
- GM now says Volt can go 25-50 miles on batteries
- Apple to publish guidelines for app approval
- Toyota offers free Hispanic pride stickers
- GM to unveil Cruze compact sedans
- 'Toy Story' star Tim Allen becomes Chevy pitchman
- Toyota sales fall 12 percent in Aug. versus July
- August Auto Sales: Toyota
- GM lists prices for CNG vans
- Microsoft hiking Xbox Live subscription prices
- Key Toyota recalls in the last year
- Toyota recalls 1.1 million Corollas, Matrixes
- Pentagon computers attacked with flash drive
- Icahn boosted energy investments in 2Q
- Apple manager indicted in CA on kickback charges
- PayPal hopes to make micropayments easier online
- Govt: No new safety defects in runaway Toyotas
- US wades into Blackberry disputes overseas
- Cell phone shipments continue to recover
- Disney to buy social gaming site Playdom
- Apple delays white iPhone 4 to 'later this year'
- Microsoft to sell Kinect controller for $150
- Toyota, Tesla plan to build electric RAV4 in 2012
- Toyota says acceleration probe far from finished
- Apple to address iPhone troubles on Friday
- Gov't has reached no conclusions in Toyota case
- Report: Motorola in talks with Nokia Siemens
- Worker in trouble for snarky iPhone-Evo video
- Govt investigating Mazda, BMW for steering loss
- Apple 'stunned' to find flaw in iPhone 4
- Motorola to change corporate name after split
- Tesla Motors to make new Roadster version
- Calling all antenna engineers: Apple needs you
- Toyota to recall Lexus hybrid over fuel spills
- Motorola buying back $362 million worth of bonds