SYDNEY - A senior public servant in Australia has been sacked after he Googled the word "knockers", and looked at legal pornography on a work laptop at his own home.
SYDNEY - People in NSW may soon be required to stop using their iPods and phones while crossing the road.
SYDNEY - Multinational conglomerate Sony has stopped the manufacturing and distribution of the cassette Walkman after retiring the floppy disk in March.
SYDNEY - There is a 25 per cent rise in the number of pedestrian deaths in Australia's New South Wales (NSW), and it is now being blamed on iPods.
SYDNEY - A "rape simulator" video game is fast becoming a rage across the Internet, causing internet censors to raise demands of blocking websites that host the game.
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles may soon power our homes
- Now, drive your car using iPhone just like 007!
- Road trial of plug-in hybrid vehicles underway
- Blackberrys, Motorola phones high on radiation emission
- Scientists achieve new record for solar cell efficiency
- New ‘Passion’ application for iPhone lets you score your sexual performance
- Now Solar Cells can be Printed Cheaply on Polymer Paper