TEXAS (GaeaTimes.com)- MetroPCS the Texas based no contract carrier of USA has finally confirmed that it will launch the Samsung R900 as the Craft.
ARLINGTON, Texas - General Motors is celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Chevrolet Suburban, the longest continuously produced vehicle in the U.S.
DALLAS - Texas Instruments is raising its fourth-quarter profit and sales outlook, citing an improving market for chips used in cell phones and other electronic gadgets.
GRAPEVINE, Texas - GameStop Corp., the world's largest video game retailer, said Thursday that sales of new hot-selling games helped boost its third-quarter profit nearly 12 percent and offset a sales decline for video game hardware.
LA MARQUE, Texas - Police say a low-flying pelican distracted a driver in Texas, causing him to veer off a road and drive his million-dollar sports car into a salt marsh.
- Man distracted by bird drives Bugatti into marsh
- Man distracted by pelican drives Bugatti into lake
- Texas Instruments 3Q profit, sales decline
- Advice for executive mates, from one to another
- Toyota adding Tacoma to San Antonio plant in 2010
- GameStop posts disappointing profit, cuts outlook
- Boy Scouts hunting the tech-savvy generation