WASHINGTON - Three elite gamers have collectively set five Guinness World Records by playing video games for 50 hours and one minute.
WASHINGTON - Modern American soldiers are equipped with cutting edge military technology, but the latest addition to their arsenal isn't an artificially intelligent automatic weapon or a flying humvee-it's an iPhone.
WASHINGTON - A new research has indicated that organizations using video games to train employees end up with smarter, more motivated workers who learn more and forget less.
WASHINGTON - Toyota Motor Corp. said Monday it had fixed about 3.7 million vehicles in the United States as part of its massive safety recalls, citing progress in rebuilding its reputation for safety.
DETROIT - Japanese electronics giant Panasonic Corp.
- US military exchanges ban video game allowing Taliban to take pot shots at US soldiers
- RIM looks for “industry forum” to deal with BlackBerry spat with India
- Pentagon computers attacked with flash drive
- No mediating between Blackberry maker, India: US
- Govt: No new safety defects in runaway Toyotas
- US to hold talks with UAE over BlackBerry dispute
- US wades into Blackberry disputes overseas
- Gov't has reached no conclusions in Toyota case
- Tarzan among the first mass marketed figures, says Canadian academic
- Govt investigating Mazda, BMW for steering loss
- Terrafugia Transition ‘flying car’ gets go-ahead from US air authorities
- Toyota to recall Lexus hybrid over fuel spills
- Chrysler recalls Dodge Caliber over sticky pedals
- US Department of Homeland Security working to detect crime before it happens
- House panel OKs Toyota-inspired auto safety bill
- Gov't: 89 deaths tied to Toyota acceleration
- Lawmakers say Toyota trying to discredit critics
- Florida’s Mike Bennett caught viewing porn on Senate floor
- Toyota to recall about 50,000 Sequoia SUVs
- AP Source: Toyota to recall 2010 Lexus GX 460 SUVs
- US Gov't says Toyota accepted record $16.4M fine
- US Gov't says Toyota accepted record $16.4B fine
- AP source: Toyota agreeing to $16.4 million fine
- Toyota to recall 600,000 Sienna minivans
- House planning another hearing on Toyota recalls
- Toyota to temporarily halt sales of Lexus GX 460
- Toyota to temporarily halt sales of Lexus GX460
- Transcript: Pilots were musing about sports cars
- Toyota exec urged automaker to 'come clean'
- Govt to seek $16M penalty over Toyota recalls
- Toyota will replace pedals for unhappy owners
- LaHood's Japan trip to focus on Toyota safety
- AP finds over 100 complaints about fixed Toyotas
- Toyota disputes critic who blames electronics
- House panel wants more Toyota acceleration details